Here Dr Sebi speaks on the importance of iron and what it does to the body. Many people are lacking in iron, and are not aware that a deficiency in iron can seriously affect health and wellness.
Iron is the corner stone nutrient of the African Bio-mineral Balance as a healing modality and way of life.
Some of the many ways a deficiency in iron could manifest itself include:
- Tiredness and lack of energy (Extreme fatigue)
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain, fast heartbeat (palpitations)
- Headache, dizziness or lightheadedness
- Cold hands and feet
- Inflammation or soreness of your tongue or corners of the mouth
- Pale skin
- Brittle nails
- Spoon-shaped nails
- Poor appetite, especially in infants and children with iron deficiency anemia
- Hearing ringing, buzzing or hissing noises inside your head (tinnitus)
- Food taste strange
- Itchy feeling
- Hair loss (more hair coming out when brushing or washing it)
- Cravings for non-food items (such as paper or ice – called pica)
- Difficulty swallowing (dysphagia)
- Restless legs syndrome
Listen to Dr Sebi speak on iron and seamoss
Seamoss offers many benefits as it is a highly nutritive seaweed. It is said to consist of over 90 of the body’s 102 minerals.
Note: Transcript will be available soon.