Hemp and Moss Milk
3 cups Water
2 tablespoon Hemp Seeds
1 tablespoon Bromide Powder / 2 tablespoon Irish Moss Gel
1. Rinse the hemp seeds and blend with 2-3 cups of water (hot or cold) until thoroughly blended. This will give you hemp seed milk.
2. Remove the seeds from your dates and put in a container.
3. Strain the hemp seed milk into a container with the dates in to allow the dates to soften before blending.
4. Blend together and strain
5. Add Bromide Powder or Irish Moss Gel and blend for another 30 seconds.