1 cup rye flour
2 tablespoon grapeseed oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-2 teaspoon seasonings (optional)
3-4 tablespoons water
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. In food processor or by hand combine and mix rye flour, salt, oil and seasonings.
3. Add 3-4 tablespoons water (start with 3 and add more as needed to form a ball).
4. Remove dough and roll out on well floured surface (using rye flour).
5. Cut into desired sizes with a cookie cutter.
6. Transfer to baking sheet and bake at 400F for 10 minutes or until nicely brown.
7. Cool, break into pieces and serve.